Thursday, June 12, 2008

We Can Share

I just had to "SHARE" this story with you. A couple of Sundays ago we went to Chelsea's house after church. We met them walking home from their church. Cookie ALWAYS runs to grandpa first. ALWAYS! When he picked her up I told her "That's my grandpa". She usually argues with me but this time she said, "But we can share". And hugged us both and wouldn't let go. AH, melt my heart!!

Thanks for having your camera handy Chelsea.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Aw...girls and their grandpas...so sweet!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Precious photos.

Mel said...

absolutely adorable!

Yvonne said...

Oh that is so sweet.

Kelli said...

so cute.

Jen said...

Too cute! She's really growing up!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...