Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm so BEEZY

I feel bad that I haven't posted for a week. Man, oh man. I have been busy trying to catch up at home and at work from my days off last week. If everyone would take the same days off as me then I wouldn't have so much work for me when I got back. Sheesh.
I will post another time about our Youth Conference experience, unless you are going to be in my ward on Sunday, then you will hear all about it. Yes, Doran and I and a few youth are speaking. Gulp. Not my favorite thing to do.

Anyway. I received this e-mail and thought I would share it with you.
MAKE A GREAT DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sorry you're so busy. Hope you get caught up.

That clip was great. Thanks for sharing.

Brittany said...

If you weren't eating smarties all day... maybe you'd be less busy??? ;) tee hee. Just kiddding....

Hope things slow down a bit! :)

Jen said...

Love it! Maybe I'll sneak in and listen to you speak on Sunday! Good luck with it all and hopefully things will get back to normal!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...