Thursday, February 7, 2008

We had a CREPE time!!!

Last night at mutual Jan introduced us to the Crepe World. I really shouldn't have eaten before I went over because I ate again........and again..........and again. I hate the fact the food loves me so much. She taught us how to make cinnamon sugar ones, pudding and bananas with chocolate and whipped topping, and scrambled eggs with onion, green bell and ham. Most of us got in an assembly line and mixed, cut, chopped, cooked and enjoyed. Mmmm. Sorry I didn't get a 'presentation plate' we ate it too fast. Besides I wasn't about to put down my fork just to take a picture.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yummy! I think you should come to my house and I will watch you make them!

Mel said...

Yum! Looks good. Hey, I tagged you. Check out my blog. I know you've been tagged before so you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Kinda fun!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Wow, those look good. I've always wanted to learn how to make crepes.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...