I received this site in an e-mail this morning. How can you not stomp your feet and feel the burning in your soul. I'm proud to be an American! Good Job students!! Make sure you have your sound on.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
1 comment:
very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment