Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dr.s visits Dr.s visits Dr.s visits

Ok. I have had about enough Dr.s and visits. I want to run my life again instead of my life running me. No, I am healthy. (Except for the bout of I can't get out of bed and face the day a few weeks ago) Then with Doran starting his visits the day we left for our anniversary.....then with dad having his stroke. Doran has gone back two more times since the first. The second time he got grounded (from the Dr.) from weight lifting. So he still ran. Then he got grounded from that (from the Dr.) until he had his stress test which was done on Tuesday by Jodi's husband. I am wondering if Doran's test got Dave all upset? Eh heh. Get better Dave.
SUN!!!!!
Just going to end this short post with that wonderful word. It was sunny all day. It was great. I even had to turn my cool vent on while I was driving. Ahh, Life is great!! Now..........for some chocolate.

3 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

The sun makes such a difference. And chocolate is good too!

Jodi said...

Those dang doctors!!! Just what do they think they are doing grounding people? Sheesh!!! The doc around here is doing a bit better. He went to work today, although that really isn't a sign of health. But at least he isn't in as much pain as yesterday. And all I can say is BRING ON THE SUN! I am soooooooooooooooo ready!!! But the chocolate might hold me over for a while. As far as the running...let me know when you want to go! I am trying to get out every day!

Melissa said...

Chocolate is always a good substitute when the sun can't be found. And when the sun does come out, chocolate should be used as a celebration food. It's a win/win either way :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...