Ok. I started my 'Spin' class yesterday. How did I do you ask? Oh my. About half an hour into it I got to the point I almost lost my lunch. I had to go downstairs and put my head between my knees for a few minutes. I thought I was gonna lose it. I then went back up there and got back on the bike and finished. I don't know how these instructors do it. They just talk and work like it is nothing to them. When I grow up I want to be just like them. I was able to finish the class and then she had us do some abs. Burn baby burn. I really felt the ab workout when I tried to roll out of bed this morning.
Because I started this class and knew I had to go straight there from work, I put a roast in the crockpot in the morning When Doran got home he made enchiladas with it. Soooo when I got home I enjoyed a half of ench. (Remember, I was not feeling the greatest) I would have went home and showered and went straight to bed but I had a volleyball game in Tremonton too. The game didn't go well either. But hey!!! I was moving. Hopefully I will do better in the class. Once again......PRAY for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
1 comment:
Go girl... Go girl...
Post a Comment