Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Feast


Join me on the Friday Feast. It is a get to know you thing. It will be nice for me to get to know myself better. (For future reference when I have alzheimers.) There is a new menu each week.



Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
Me? Play practical jokes? Well my favorite....years ago when it was April Fool's I put toothpaste in between Oreo Cookies and gave them to my boss Larry. He was on his way out for inspections and he took them with him. He thought it was pretty funny.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
I have some old Tupperware shakers with blue lids. I would like to change them but the lids shut tight and don't spill which works good for when Chelsea comes to dinner. Eh heh.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
Hmmm. Well. I am not sure. I am hoping to go to Arizona sometime soon. I need to rejuvenate from what's it called??? Oh ya, sun.

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
Jergens Cherry-Almond at home or whatever I have in the car and my purse. Those are usually Bath & Body Works. (fruity smells)

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
Watch Doran make a smoothie with frozen fruit and sometimes protein. Bat eyelashes and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm never gonna eat oreo's at your house! What a good prank! Larry was awesome!

Mitchypoo said...

I've never heard of the Oreo prank, good one! Happy feasting! Your blog is cute BTW!

Melissa said...

Okay... that's TWICE today that I've read of someone playing a practical joke with oreos... the other one involved putting small amounts of oral jel stuff in with the cream :)
Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Arizona is my favorite place. Specifically, Sedona. Have fun!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...