Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BLAH......

Ever have one of those days or a few days, matter of fact weeks.......where you just can't seem to climb up on top and grab hold of your attitude? That's where I am. I didn't go to work last Friday or yesterday. I just wanted to stay in my jammies and stay in bed. My heart races and my eyes leak. I even skipped my spin class and my volleyball game. And for me to miss a volleyball game there must be something wrong. I haven't had this feeling/attitude in a long, long time. Well no more.I have got to do something about it. While reading another blog I found the following site and decided to try my name. Do you believe in these tests? Well for now I will believe mine because I needed to hear the good things that I am. I debated whether to write this or not because I didn't want everyone else to read what I was feeling but I needed to remember later when I re-read it. I think we all try to put on a front but my front fell. Funny how most of this really sounded like me.
What Jody Means
You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.

3 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

That's kind of cool. I did it for my name and it was pretty accurate. I did it for my husband's name and it was dead on!

I hope your days get better!!

Glenda said...

Hey, you commented on my blog .I am trying to figure out if I know you. How did you find my blog?

Julie said...

Thanks for the encouragement and don't worry eventually the Blah feeling will pass. I know how horrible it feels and hopefully you wont do what I do when I get down... shop, gets me into lots of trouble:)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...