
Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
Who was the last person you hugged?
Doran
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Don't get old but since you don't have any choice, put a smile on!! Although I love the SUN, I do not recommend you running around all day outside in your birthday suit. You will wrinkle faster.
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Sun, warm, daisies, happy day, frosting
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Sun, warm, daisies, happy day, frosting
Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
I love to take pictures of nature. It is less likely to move on you. But I do love family pictures, outdoors of course.
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
I love to take pictures of nature. It is less likely to move on you. But I do love family pictures, outdoors of course.
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
What was the longest book you ever read?
Hmm. Probably one of the Work and the Glory books.
4 comments:
Very fun meme! When I read the question about the longest book I wondered, "Does that mean in pages? Or longest as in 'when is this book going to END'?" :D
Ah ha ha. Melissa, Hopefully when you are reading a very long book it is one that you will enjoy. Sometimes I want it to end so I get get to the next book in the series. We do a lot of the books on cd. Just can't seem to find much time to 'read' read lately. So while I am driving I am praying for red lights, trains and stop signs.
Yummy feast! Thanks for sharing.
Nice feast... enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Post a Comment