Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been "Twosies tagged" by Mel.

Two names you go by:
Mom & Jody

Two things you're wearing right now:
Jeans & Sweatshirt & Turtle neck (It's so cold)

Two things you'd want or have in a relationship:
Love and trust

Two of your favorite things to do:
Anything with Doran & play games/camp with family

Two things you want very badly right now:
Breakfast & my dad to get ALL better

Two things you did last night:
Ate spaghetti way late & watched the Jazz & The Biggest Loser

Two things you ate yesterday:
Sonic kids meal (on the way to see dad) & Spaghetti dinner

Two things you did today:
Fought with my mattress (I didn't want to get out of bed) & built me some toast

Two longest car rides:
Utah to Arizona, Utah to Coeur d'Alene (I'm a big traveler)

Two favorite Holidays:
Thanksgiving & Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
Water and Fulfil
Two things about me:
I am trying to learn the guitar & I hate (sorry kids) dislike strongly with a passion, sea food
(Chelsea's version....I am too young to be a grandma & I have the best daughters in the world)
Two jobs I've had in my life:
Administrative Secretary, waitress
Two places I've lived:
Heaven & Utah (God's country)
Two of my favorite foods:
Steak & my mom's chocolate pudding cake
Two places I'd rather be right now:
Home snuggled in a blanket in front of the fire, Arizona (both with Doran)

I now get to tag 2 people to do my twosies tag. I tag Chelsea and Jodi and whoever else takes the time to read my blog!
MAKE A GREAT DAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! This is my first tag. Should be fun!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Fun tag! I hope your dad gets ALL better too.

Melissa said...

Have you ever taken the road from Couer d'Alene to Moscow? If not... DON'T! We lived in Moscow for a few years - family in Southeastern Idaho... that was a horrid HORRID drive!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...