How cool is this??? Doin' a dance!! I don't ever win anything. My first award and I didn't even have to pay for it. Er, well, I don't think I have to pay. Randi, do you charge for these things?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
4 comments:
Yea! You did it perfectly!
Congratulations!
No charge. You know, this time.
(*giggle*)
Neat award! Congratulations!!!
You are a cool mom!! I know first hand. :)
I can't believe that is your first award!!! You deserve one for putting up with NEW bloggers who email you daily with hundreds of questions! Is there one for THAT? Well,there should be! Not sure how the award thingy works, but consider yourself awarded again for being the most patient blog recruiter!!!! ☺
Post a Comment