Monday, February 25, 2008

Friday Fog

When we were leaving the hospital Friday night the world (as we saw it) was covered in fog. It was neat to see but not fun to drive in. Luckily it wasn't too bad on the freeway. As we pulled into town the fog got thicker. The moon was out and it was neat. Too bad I couldn't get the picture of the train with the light on. Now that would have been a good picture. I made Doran pull in a parking lot just so I could take this. I don't like the car lights but the rest was way cool. I guess you would have had to been there.

Saturday we went to help Camri move to a different apt. Look what followed us home. Mom, can we keep it? Now, if only we could find a toy to go inside.

Sunday visit to the hospital. We went in a different door on Sunday and we walked past this. We thought it was so cool. The Banners are in our old ward. We love this family. They are so neat. They have a daughter in our new ward. And we love them just as much.

We tried really hard not to spend any money on Sunday. Confession Time. We were not too prepared so we had to stop for gas. We were too busy yesterday with the other vehicle that we didn't get the car filled up. Does it count if we went to the "Pay at the Pump"? Then we went to the vending machine at the hospital to get a drink. We put two one dollar bills in and it spit out a drink and these. We didn't know if we were being blessed or if we received these so we could feel the guilt. What do you think??

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the fog picture! Even with the car lights :)
As for the dollars... hummm... maybe you should donate them to the humanitarian fund, just to be safe ;)

Nancy Face said...

Cool picture of the fog! That's a rare sight where I live!

I admit it...we've had to buy gas on Sunday before, too. :( I don't even know about the dollars, haha! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the great comment! :)

Glenda said...

Hi you commented on my blog awhile ago, and I have not had a chance to comment back! It is fun to find someone who blogs, and that is in similar situations in our lives! I know you serve in Young Womens, but you seem like a person full of fun and ideas! If you have any ideas to share with me for Relief Society Enrichment night activities I would love to hear them! Also wanted to mention, I hope your dad is doing better, and all is well.

Glenda said...

Hi you commented on my blog awhile ago, and I have not had a chance to comment back! It is fun to find someone who blogs, and that is in similar situations in our lives! I know you serve in Young Womens, but you seem like a person full of fun and ideas! If you have any ideas to share with me for Relief Society Enrichment night activities I would love to hear them! Also wanted to mention, I hope your dad is doing better, and all is well.

Jodi said...

Cool!!! What a great photo. You should go pro! I sincerely mean that...
Hey, I just posted a contest on my blog. Please enter. I will feel like a total loser if no one does! AND for the sake of your friend's ego.......spread the word for me!!!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Having spent many a Sunday in a hospital or going to and from one, I think the Lord understands that your Sunday wasn't a normal Sabbath. I'm sure it's not like you go around shopping and doing other worldly things on Sunday anyway. Hospital issues are different!

Neat fog picture.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...