Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Posting Problems

Problems with the computer? No, just me. I can't seem to get in the mood. Or some of the things that we have been going through have not been postable things. But I will tell you..........I saw SUN yesterday!!! I was so excited. It came out for a bit and I about got my swimsuit on to go layout and fish at the pond at work. Instead I just took this picture to remind myself that more will come soon. And if you notice, the snow is melting off of the sidewalk to I can walk on it to go get the mail. The fog/slush/rain has acted like a laser on the snow. WooHoo!! I about put my house up for bid on ebay or Give-A-Way on the blog world so I can move to AZ. I guess I will postpone that for a few more days.


And would you look what I did this morning......This is what time I went to work? Am I crazy? The moon was still out. This would have been a way cool picture had I had my "Monster Wish Camera".

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hurray for melting snow!! I lived in Southeaster Idaho most of my life... I remember how fun it is to get those glimpses of springtime!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...