I can't decide whether I should change the name of the blog or keep it like it is. Why change? Because lately I have been wondering Whose Blog is This?
Doran doesn't write, even though I tell him to. I have to actually sit him down in front of the computer and show him what "WE" did this week. He just keeps telling me to keep writing and like his mother says, "Mention me in there." So I will do better to "mention" him while I am talking about ME and sometimes Audrey.
I have been struggling with the "exercise" word. Shiver....I come home from work and just want to sit and eat. Although that is work for my arm, I don't think it counts for getting my heart rate up. Doran is my HE man. He is so dedicated to exercising. I want to be like him when I grow up.
Saturday Audrey and I went for a "walk". Doran gave us an idea to go somewhere different, so we did. See I mentioned him. While we went one way, he headed for the gym to do weights.
I told him we had a good time. The FIRST this whole year. We started off walking and added a couple of blocks of running here and there. And you know what? It wasn't terrible. We actually enjoyed it. We had a wonderful conversation and a wonderful workout. We made it 4.6 miles. The furthest this year! Woot!
Doran and I helped Camri load up her stuff and moved her to Layton. Ben and Sarah came to help too. By time we got done with that and since we had the utility trailer....we headed to Home Depot and got a new lawn mower. Then we needed to stop and get a vacuum because Camri took hers and I gave mine away to Chelsea. We left the lawn mower in the trailer and fretted the whole time we were in the store. Why oh why should anyone have to worry about someone stealing stuff? We decided on what one to get and while Doran waited for a manager to talk him down on the floor model, I went to grab a couple of groceries. As soon as we got in line, Doran ran out to see if our purchase was still in the trailer. Whew, still there.
We headed home to catch the BYU game and the Jazz game.
Sunday was a wonderful day! We went to choir practice and then met with another ward to practice for Stake Conference. I didn't want to sing during Stake Conference but after singing with a huge choir and some beautiful music, I think I might change my mind.
We came home so I can finish preparing my lesson and Doran made breakfast.
Then off to our meetings. Our meetings were great! Doran's Home Teaching was good. And all is well at our house.
Now that is one long entry, but hey, It's OUR blog. Right?
1 comment:
Keep the name, cuz he doesn't have to write to be involved!
Saturday was great! And today wasn't awful either. Yea! Two good days!
Post a Comment