Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fitness and Friends

Because I was starting a new weight training on Monday night, that would go Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights, Audrey and I decided to alternate weight days and running days. We would run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. Maybe when we get the soreness (for the most part) out maybe we can add some running on the weight days also.

Doran and I will still be on opposite days so yesterday he did his running. Again he did 7 miles after work and I went to NTS Fitness. It is taught by Greg Nielsen. His dad was my former boss, whom I miss terribly. He retired in 2000 and then passed away in 2001. What a sad short retirement. He was an awesome man. A good leader, friend, dad and husband.

Oh, and....there was this fantastic smell in the air like someone BBQing when I was walking home from NTS.....ya! I was MY house. Doran grilled us some steaks and boy were they GOOD!!!

Yesterday we finally met Kelli!! She is down for a visit and was able to join us for lunch!! After looking at this picture we should have been pointing at KELLI. Well I was helping her with her gun arm anyway. Chelsea must have had a "concealed permit" for her gun.

We were all in a "Good Mail" group awhile back. We had a good time and it WAS nice to meet our
"Cup Cake Kelli" turned "Zumba Kelli"
in real live person!! Kelli can now tell her mom that her imaginary friends turned LIVE.
Thanks so much for taking the time to have lunch with us Kelli! I hope this won't be the last time.
Cookie and Scooter waiting under my desk for lunch to start.

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Way to go. I can't imagine doing any other exercising after I run. You are amazing.

Love the last picture--too cute.

Dawn said...

I am jealous! I want to meet you all and Kelli too. Maybe someday I will head out west. :-)

UtahJenny said...

Sheeese I need some of your motivation!!!! help!

UtahJenny said...

Sheeese I need some of your motivation!!!! help!

Jen said...

That was such a fun lunch! Thanks for putting it all together, it was a blast!

Kelli said...

It was so fun to have lunch with you all. Next time we will zumba and lunch, then some cupcakes. haha. I loved it all! thanks so much for being real!

Jodi said...

Yeah, lets do it again SOON!!!

Jodi said...

Yeah, lets do it again SOON!!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...