I miss your smile.
I miss making you laugh.
I miss you sending me flowers.
I miss your humor.
I miss our lunch dates.
I miss our fishing trips.
I miss you trying not to swear in front of me.
I miss your hugs.
I miss SOME of your phone calls, but not others.
I miss seeing you hug my kids.
I miss seeing you hug my grand kids.
I miss calling you.
I miss you calling Doran, Dewey.
I just plain miss you all together!
I will try to serve others to make you proud.


6 comments:
He knows how you feel. I hope mine knows of my love too. We can't help but fondly remmeber them on their special day.
I hope today will be a good one for you!
The picture is beautiful where ever it is!
Again, a great tribute to a great man. I'm sure he's proud of you and all you do. Love ya!
My Dad's b-day is tomorrow ... it's always a tough day - missing them, celebrating their legacy, appreciating all the great memories and lessons. Thank you for sharing - you have a great dad!
Happy Birthday Daddy. I'm your long, lost daughter. Jody found me and I can't wait to meet you.
Hugs, Jody. I'm sure he's very proud of the great woman you are.
Post a Comment