Yesterday Audrey and I went to the Torture Chamber at 6 a.m. It was circuit training day. We would do six different exercises and going through it three times. I made it twice and was not feeling well. We decided to go home. Good thing Bob and Jillian wasn't there, Jillian would have told me to go puke and get going again!!!
I ended up going home and laying down again which made me later for work which made me working late.
Doran went to the torture chamber after work to do weights. He decided to change his weight routine to see if it will help him better. He seemed to think that it worked yesterday. He has had some blood work done at work last week and he got his results back. Everything looked good EXCEPT his cholesterol was up to 112 and his glucose was down to 67. Since he has lost all his weight his cholesterol has been pretty good, but now...Maybe too many eggs in the morning? When he "blacked out" during the Peach Days race a couple of years ago, it was for the same low glucose reason. I guess we BOTH really need to figure out a good healthy menu and fuel our bodies in the right way. Especially if we are going to continue to want to run.
Home Teachers came at 6:30 and we got talking about Faith.
There are big things things in life that we need to have Faith, just get through.
There are small things to have faith for, but not less important.
I had a question for them. One that I have been thinking of lately
.....Is faith the same as not worrying? Think about it.
I don't think anyone understood what I was trying to say or ask.
Sometimes when we do something or WANT to do something, we really don't worry whether it will be ok or not. We just "don't worry" and move forward on the subject/project/action.
Is that a form of faith?
Other times we go through trying times where we know we need to have faith that things will work out. We pray and pray for faith and guidance.
Does that make any sense to anyone? Well it does me and I decided that YES, it is a form of faith to "not worry". Does this make those times less caring or thought out? I don't think so. I am not the best example for long/closet saying personal prayers but I always have a prayer in my heart. I am "begging" for the spirit to guide me in my days every day. And I think I have been blessed with that "not worrying" kind of faith.
Whoa....now that was a deep post... Let me know what you think.
Have I gone wack-o, or is there SOME one that stunderands what I am trying to say?
Then Doran and I met Camri at the Chinese place in town so we could get some good grease intake. (We'll start that eating healthier later.)
Then home to watch The Biggest Loser. LOVE that show and DVR. And I did NOT eat while I watched it.
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment