Homemade Mac & Cheese
Brauts
Corn
Tuesday -
Relief Society Birthday Dinner
Wednesday -
Tuna Casserole
Thursday -
Leftovers
Friday -
Date Night
Saturday -
Pizza
Sunday -
Turkey Steaks
Creamed Corn
Cottage Cheese
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
3 comments:
I always like seeing what everyone else is making for dinner! That's really the worst part- deciding WHAT to eat. Now if I could just get someone to go shopping for me too!
You sound so organized! I am always winging it...especially since it is only the two of us. My sis takes care of her family.
Your St Pats day dinner looked like so much fun. I bet your family loved it...I did:)
PS Thanks for the reminder!~♥
Sounds so good! Don't you love r.s. birthday dinners? It's a night off in my book!
Post a Comment