Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Work & Visit

Last night Audrey told me she was meeting with a personal trainer through her school. She told me our 6:30 "Ex Our Size" would have to wait until Thursday. But she told me she was going to still pick me up at 6:15 and drop me off at the Torture Chamber while she went on ahead to her appointment. Then she would come back and get me. WHAT!? I would be left alone for an hour to push myself to workout?

I did the 4-2 minute thing for just over 30 minutes then I ran for 8 minutes then walked then ran again. I completed 4 miles. I didn't want to play anymore so I went outside and was going to just run home but Audrey didn't have her phone so I could text and tell her where I was. So....I ended up running down to her school which was another 1 mile. THAT was a nice run. It was 40 something and I was in a short sleeve T-shirt and mostly downhill. Woot!!
After work Doran went to the Torture Chamber and ran 7.3 miles. My Hero.
After visiting teaching then Doran and I went to see Jason and Chelsea's kitchen. They painted, hung chair rail and put a new floor down. Looks good! Now if we could just finish some projects around our house. AND we need to redo a bedroom.
There is ALWAYS something that needs to be done, right?

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...