Monday, March 22, 2010

Today's Happenings


This morning started out TOO early with a lousy nights sleep. I think my pillow turned into a rock over night. Doran's alarm went off at "Way too early o'clock".

He headed out the door to work and I went on a walk/run with Audrey.
We decided to do a different route and starting a routine that she has.
Walk four minutes, run two, walk four, run two.
Repeat 5 times. We did make it 3 miles though and not much whining.
Then she MADE me do some crunches. And I MADE her stretch.

Then to the shower and off to work.

After lunch I found out that a dear friend passed away on Saturday. His name is LouDell Reese. He worked where I work for eons. He was another dad to me. Doran and I went to visit with him a couple of weeks ago after we found out he was sick with cancer. Lou and Doran always called each other Honey. He was so good to us. He always asked about my family. I'm glad we were able to see him but I wish I would have went last week again.

We love you and will miss you Lou!

After work Doran went to the torture chamber (gym) and ran just over 7 miles.

Dinner and the Jazz.

Doran is so good. He is doing the dishes while I write this. I just love that guy!
Well our deal at one time was...I make dinner, he does dishes.

Oh and I used our new vacuum tonight. Whoa, it's heavy! Who needs the gym?

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Even though it felt like "Walk four miles, run two, walk four, run two" I think my plan really says:
Walk 4 minutes (not miles!)
Otherwise we would have gone 24 miles not just 3!
Lets not try the marathon at this point, okay?

Beth at Aunties said...

I keep promising myself I will start moving again and regain some energy. You are amazing.
I am so sorry for the losses you have had in your life.
Death is a normal part of our existence. SYet sometimes it's sting just plain hurts! It helps when you have sweet friends you haven't ever met, but care about just the same, leave you sweet comments. Thanks ~♥

UtahJenny said...

I can't even tell you how much I envy your cooking/dishes arrangement - sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doran & Jody said...

Ok Audrey. I changed it. I guess we won't look like SHEra's anymore. LOL

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...