Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spanish Love Song

I LOVE Spanish. No I cannot carry on a conversation in Spanish but if you talk slow enough I can probably figure out what you are TRYING to say. My family and friends think I am a dork when I "speak" Spanish. Don't get me wrong....I am NOT making fun of the language. I absolutely LOVE it and wish my dad would have made it a priority to learn in our house while I was growing up. Yes, I did take Spanish in school. Two years in Jr. High and then a trip to Mexico with our class. Then another year in High School.....well that is another story. Anyway, my el braino can not remember past yesterday so to say that I retained what I learned in school is a big el NOT. When Audrey told me she found a song that she liked, she thought of ME!! And this is it. LOL..LOL

Enjoy!! We decided we are going to learn this song so we can sing it while we run.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the video! I took Spanish in junior high, high school and junior college, and I still el stinko. I have this one sentence that I can say, and when I do, a novice would think that I can speak the language. It is actually a sentence that I had to memorize for my high school Spanish class, and I am simply saying that my car doesn't run right...there is black smoke coming out of the tail pipe. It's always fun to fool people though.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...