Oh what a time!
Back on Saturday we made history!!
(La de da. I am singing)
So sorry for those that couldn't make it.
Tink and I decided to put this luncheon on for whoever, whomever, whatever, well you know what I mean, could make it and wanted to meet other bloggers. Two GREAT minds think alike eh? I didn't realize she was a crazy fish. How am I going to be my calm self composed self now?
Look what she turned my in to. Cept I wouldn't call that a fish. Looks more like someone that just got boxed in the jaw in slow motion.
Oh there we go.
Here is our Susette trying to suck in dessert.
We all know that Tink stole the cookie from the cookie jar.
Baby Mascot!!
Here is our beautiful Shimmymom.
Hellooo....Dayna. I love this picture!
This is our cute "Ivy Mom".
And we mustn't forget Jenny.


Susette and I attempting self portraits.

Either someone felt sorry for us or had enough of watching us and took our picture for us. And here I thought we were getting better with each 12 shots.
Tha tha that's all folks. Plth plth plth
I can't wait til the next time!!
Susette and Shauna. These two are a handful.
I guess no one wants to be in this picture with me. HOW RUDE!
Look! I talked em into it.
AHH how fun!
If you look close Susette is hiding her 10th plate of food behind her back.
Here's Miss I think I can run Chilly's camera. By the way....how did you get out of getting your picture taken Chilly?
Oh, there you are.
Gotta hide the double chin. Dang! Now you all know I have one or two or...

Why did I include ALL these pictures?
Cuz....."It's my blo og and I'll add what I want to."
Thanks to Tink for bringing all the Salt Lakeish bloggers!!
Now I realized how dorky my hair looks like from the front so I included the sideish view. Maybe I should walk backwards or sideways so I don't always look like a dork. This goes along with my double chinssss. That's it!! Someone has to do something about it and it AIN'T gonna be me!
THE WHOLE FAM DAMILY
Susette, Tink, Ivy, Dayna, Chelsea (with baby Mascot), Shauna, Chilly, Shimmymom, Moi, Jenny
If you notice, Chelsea and her hair has separated the lights from the darks. She couldn't decide what team to be on.
So to my new friends I sing to you..... Susette, will you play please... huh hum... (clearing throat)
As Sister's in blogland we'll all post together,
to share with our loved ones and friends that we meet,
This will be my history cuz I am too lazy
to open my journal and write manually.
We all have our struggles and we have successes.
We cry and we cheer for our families and friends.
We'll meet for our luncheons and build up our friendships.
And be good examples of love til the end.
Now don't you go frettin' and don't go to worry,
I won't quit my day job to write songs of joy.
I'll keep on a lookin' for the talent God gave me,
And save your poor eyesight from reading much more.
18 comments:
I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!!! You just seriously crack me up non-stop. I love the song. Way so very clever. Could you print up the words please and bring that to our next RS Meeting?? I would love to accompany for you to sing a solo.
Okay I can be a big girl (eh hem-no pun intended)I admit I was trying to hide my double chin, but did you really have to give the secret away about the food? I promise I will try to be better. And no fair you have the most darling baby granddaughter there. Just you wait I will have one someday!!
You are soooo hilarious!! I laughed all the way through- what a GREAT blog. I had so much fun and it was so wonderful to meet you!! I can't wait to do it again SOON!! Muah!!!!
This post is AWESOME! You are so fun Jody! Thanks for the great time at lunch! I had a blast and it was so fun to meet you in person! For sure let's do it again! ♥ Hugs :)
What a fun idea and quit saying your hair look dorky--it's cute. And remember, "you are not your hair, you are not your skin, you are the sould within."
Darn it look like fun! I Jody! I am so happy to meet you:) We will really have to do this whole lunch thing again sometime:) I loved the words and the music just popped into my mind as I read;-)
You have a wonderful blog and I am going to add you as a friend in this blogging neighborhood!
♥♥♥
Jody, this was FANTASTIC! I laughed and smiled all the way through. I'm glad you included all the pictures you did! It was an awesome time and it was fun getting to know bloggers I hadn't met before--including YOU! You are quite the hoot but even more fantastic in person. And dang, you caught me with my hand (and finger in mouth) in the cookie jar! I sure looked pissed off about it, too, don't I?! Ha. Thanks for the laughs! Loved your lyrics to "As Sisters in Zion" totally clever! Have a great day!
What a fun time!! :)
AND LOVE the song. Truly. Creativity at its finest.
This post makes me wish I lived in SLC...and that's saying ALOT! :D I love the song. I sang it through a couple of times to truly enjoy it! :D
How funny Red. You are over the top deliciously awesome. You presented this so cleverly. And you look FANTASTIC girl.
I am so sorry. I totally got you confused with another Jodi. Yikes. So embarrassed. Ignore comment while I will put my keyboard in my mouth. Looks fun though.
Everyone is talking about you, so I had to stop on over to see what you are all about.. lol
I likey and I will be back!!!!
It looks like you guys had WAY too much fun. What a great group. Too bad I live way down here in Cedar. It would been a great time to meet all of these great friends. Great blog. I will definitely be back. Love it.
you guys look like you had WAY to much fun!
You're such a bundle of fun! Wish I could have made it! Love the last picture! What a cutie!
What a bunch of great ladies. I would love to meet you guys. You seem to have a great time together--and your song is fabulous! You should go public!!
:]
I had SO much fun getting to know you. I can't wait for the next get together.
♥hugs♥
Oh and have fun on your trip, I'm jealous!
That looks like you guys had a great time!! (I can't figure out where you were...?)
How fun! I'm jealous!! I should come visit UT!
Post a Comment