Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The verdict is in....
I didn't feel well yesterday morning. The room was spinnin'. I figured I had an inner ear infection. So I went to the doc. He said yup and gave me a prescription for antibiotics and dizziness that would make me tired and told me to go home and go to bed. What? Grounded to my room? No driving, no working? OK. I did just that. Unfortunately, I missed a Stake RS Enrichment meeting last night. But today.......I HAD to go in and do payroll and bills. Hmph. Some people think they need to be paid? Oh ya. That would be me too. But then off to bed again. Tonight we are suppose to take the youth Ice Skating. I don't think I will be skating. Hopefully I won't have to drive either. But I do hope I can at least go watch. We'll see. Until next time........AS THE WORLD SPINS..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
2 comments:
Oh, no fun to be sick! Take it easy and get feeling better soon! Don't do too much!!!
Yikes...be careful with your dizzy self! Feel better soon! :)
Post a Comment