Friday, April 11, 2008

Kings

On Wednesday night we had a 'Crowning of the Kings Knight'. The bishopric was so good to adjust their schedules to be there. We had their "Queens" from home write some little tidbits about the "Kings". Each girl got to choose some info out of a Knights helmet and read to everyone. It was fun to learn things about the bishopric.
The girls robed, then crowned, then knighted them. I think they had a good time and the bishopric were great sports! Thanks!

Last, but not least..........of course.........THE FOOD!

3 comments:

Jen said...

YUM! Is that homemade shortcake?

Mel said...

OH NO! If you go and put a robe and crown on Bishop No-Bawlin' he's going to get a big head then there will be no living with the man! Seriously, cute & fun activity!

The Hoyt Family said...

I almost forgot you and clive were not in my parents ward anymore... Clive looks like he's having fun.....Ok so how did the name bishop no bawlin come about?? Sounds like him...

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...