I am not sure what religion this is, but watch the second kid. He is definately ready to serve! We should all change our attitude towards our callings and life to match his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
4 comments:
oh my goodness! That is hilarious!!!
Ha,ha- now THAT'S enthusiasm!
Isn't that funny! He must have been very anxious.
We got a real kick out of this. Thanks for the sweet comments. Your blog is incredible. It's fun to see how your family has grown. Take Care Jessie
Post a Comment