Monday, April 7, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Things I've come to realize.....
1. I've come to realize that my family.... ~ is the most important thing to me.
2. I've come to realize that when i talk.... ~ it's sometimes not the same words my brain is sending.
3. I've come to realize that i need.... ~ to learn how to set goals and accomplish them.
4. I've come to realize that i have lost.... ~ my will to giddy-up and go.
5. I've come to realize that I hate it when... ~ I have a lack of giddy-up and go.
6. I've come to realize that when I'm hungry I.... ~ eat everything in site. Except for seafood and mushrooms of course.
7. I've come to realize that money.... ~ is necessary for retirement.
8. I've come to realize that people.... ~ aren't always going to like me.
9. I've come to realize I'll always be... ~ praying for my famiy.
10. I've come to realize that I'm in love with... ~ the fact that I am married to my best friend.
11. I've come to realize that my cell phone is... ~ addicted to me.
12. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... ~ I am behind in about every aspect of my life. (See #5)
13. I've come to realize that right before I go to sleep at night... ~ I am getting to bed late AGAIN and I will suffer in the morning.
14. I've come to realize that right now I'm thinking about... ~ how nice conference was this weekend.
15. I've come to realize that babies... ~ grow up way too fast.
16. I've come to realize that when I blog... ~ I blog for myself and my family. But when I read others I sometimes feel like a loser. No more of that.
17. I've come to realize that today i will... ~ do something constructive.
18. I've come to realize that tonight I will... ~ run.
19. I've come to realize tomorrow I will... ~ do something else constructive.
20. I've come to realize that I really want to... ~ get organized, set goals and accomplish something.
21. I've come to realize everyone I tag to do this will.... ~ willingly and with a grateful heart thank me.
I am tagging Chelsea, Jen, Raigon, Holly

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great meme! Conference was wonderful this weekend - wasn't it?
If you figure out a way to get that "Giddy-up and go" back, let me know! I'm seriously lacking in that area!

Jodi said...

Well I can totally relate... my get up and go - got up and went.
Where I don't know. I was starting to worry about you since you haven't blogged for a while. Hope all is well...

Jen said...

This is my willing and grateful heart thanking you! No really, I loved your answers and the chance to think and use my brain today!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...