Friday, April 11, 2008

Just Wonderin........

Do you think that the two on the left will balance out with the one on the right? If I eat it all in one day of course. Notice that the Jello IS sugar free.

Now.....about my previous post about going private. I really wasn't looking for sympathy. I was looking for a kick in the butt.

This next comment I am looking for sympathy.........See above picture.....this is what happens when I have to have lunch all by myself. FYI. I work with ALL men (when they are in the office), therefore I can't go to lunch with my co-workers. What would people think? Besides........ So I have lunch all by myself. (Except on rare occasions when I can bribe someone to go with me). So when I call people to go to lunch with and I sound desperate........that's because I am. I need the female bonding. I don't know what would be worse, working with a bunch of back biting, gossiping women (because I never have so far), or working alone. Hmmm. Anyway, my point is......if you are ever in the mood to go to lunch, call me and spare me from the above picture. This kind of eating is not doing wonders for my girlish figure. Or is it?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You can have lunch with me any day!! You'll just have to come here. It's too far to come all the way home and back to work.

Anonymous said...

Ya know...you can ALWAYS call me for lunch anytime...(well when I'm not working, but even then...)

~Banara

Jen said...

Call me anytime! I love an excuse to go out to lunch!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...