Have you ever hit a time in your life that you have "too many coals in the fire", "your eggs are not in ONE basket", "your life if running you instead of you running your life"? It seems like my wheels are spinning but I'm not getting anywhere. Eliminate something? Everything I have at the moment is unliminateable (is that a word?). My priorities are a little skeewampish. It seems like we are so busy but nothing is getting accomplished. What are we doing? Where is our time going. And I am sick of this cold! Oh and the guilt. I keep getting on my blog and no one has posted anything......oh that is my ponsibility. So I mozie on over to someone else's and read what wonderful and fabulous things they have to say and feel like....hmm. I envy those women that don't work because they seem to be able to have a little more time for themselves. Seems like it. My blog is public, why? I told Chelsea I might make my blog private, but she reassured me I could be boring in public. I need to remind myself that this is for me when I get Alzheimer's and for my family.
Whaa, whaa, whaa. K. Now that that is said........
I need to figure out how to set some attainable goals and get busy. I used to be a 'time' organized person. What happened? Oh my kids left. We have never been good at setting goals but it is time we start. So who is going to write them down for us, then tell us what to do? ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
5 comments:
Ditto!! I am right there with you right now. I think it's spring fever and the desire to be outside and have people come over to play but embarrassed cuz the house is not how it needs to be.
WHAT?! We have to have a clean house too? Oh, pour salt in the wound!
Well I don't ever think your blog is boring! I love the YW shots! So don't make it private! How much fun would that be!
Hey, my day just wouldn't be complete without a dose of Jody. Hang in there!
I have really missed your posts. I love to stop by and hear your clever and witty take on things. I can't believe you even thought of going private! My bloggy world wouldn't be the same without you in it. Get back on that horse.
I think the feeling is widespread about not getting much accomplished. Maybe it has something to do with this horribly LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG winter that just won't end this year!
Post a Comment