
It was pretty good. I wanted to choke one of the guys in it. When you watch it you will know which one.
The movie got over and time for bed. I knew I would have to get up early to be able to run before we went to EFY (Especially For Youth) by 8:30 am. Well if you notice the puzzle........I finished it......by 1:30 am. So, I couldn't make myself get out of bed to exercise. (Hmmm...there is a pattern here) My faithful hubby got up and went to the gym. I stayed in bed until 7:00 am, then got up and got ready for EFY. Look who was there!!!
Jodi and Jen. It's OK to be a DORK, when you have dorky friends.
The speakers were wonderful. I wish ALL the youth would have been there. They had some fun demonstrations and ideas for all of us to stay strong and be a good example to others. What a great way to spend a Saturday morning. Really!
Mosiah 5:15 "Be Steadfast & Immovable, always abounding in good works"
5 comments:
I love hanging out with good friends :) I bet EFY was a blast!
sounds so nice.
That was so fun! I really loved the "do you love it" experiment. That really has made me think this week. I know that I love blogging!
I'm trying really hard to do better at exercising.
I bet EFY was great. I always feel bad for the youth who don't attend.
Thanks for your comment over at my blog today! Puzzle and a movie- that sounds like such a great date night! With two little ones I can hardly even remember what a quite evening in is like- it sounds heavenly. :)
The tamale casserole is a new recipe for me and if it turns out well I'll definitely post it on my blog. :) So check back!
Post a Comment