Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grocery shopping CAN be dangerous!!

That is if you are shopping with Chelsea. The short story.....I went to get groceries the same time Chelsea did. Well of course I couldn't ever keep track of her. She seemed to think she needed different stuff than I did. Anyway.....while in the fruit section I saw her meticulously picking out some apples, or so I thought, for our dessert last night. (Doran and I were invited) So as I was hurrying to try to get my camera out to snap a picture.........here comes one of these flying over the center partition. Ooph....right in the gut and this picture happened.

And then this is her response to my grunt.

So.......word to the wise. If you ever go shopping with Chelsea.....make sure you wear full armor or make her ride in the cart.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is too funny! I love the pic of her after the fact!!!

Chelsea said...

I was trying out a new technique. I wanted to see if the good ones bounce or just flop.

Melissa said...

That is toooo funny! I love that you caught a picture of it!!

heather said...

That makes me laugh so hard! Thanks for the warning! She is a handful huh?

Jodi said...

Only a TRUE BLOGGER would have her camera with her at the grocery store! LOL

Jen said...

At least it wasn't a potato!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...