Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday Is A Special Day

It's a day we get ready for..........wait....
Saturday morning started by going to Salt Lake for a Spring Workshop for my work. Want to know how great Doran is........he went with. He had a choice of either going in with me or staying in the car to work on his talk for Sunday and his lesson also. He chose to stay in the car. He joined me for lunch though. Then we headed back home and stopped to buy him a new suit. I was hoping he would purchase the lighter one, because he already had a dark one at home. It was only $100 more. We could have had Top Ramen for a few weeks. But he chose another dark one. That's ok. He looks snazzy, even with a scrowl on his face!! One of his daughters takes after him.........they are soooooo indecisive. I, on the other hand, am such a spontaneous person. It's a good thing we have each other to balance things out.

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...