Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Someone killed my Visiting Teaching partner

OK. Maybe not REALLY killed her. But at a Relief Society Murder Mystery dinner last night someone 'killed' her. Then we had a three course meal and in between each meal item we were given additional clues as to who did away with her. Does this mean I have to visit teach alone or will she be resurrected before our next appointment? The dinner was great as was the entertainment. (And I think I saw my partner at the end of the table eating) AND........ look who helped get the food ready on the plates.
Doran, Todd and Bret
And our wonderful servers. Katie, Amanda, Kandra and Alex. Thanks for all your help guys! It was a fun and delicious evening!!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Jodi, How's it going? It has been too long! It's fine with me to add our link if we can add yours. So you are the YW president? I bet you are great! I loved it when you were my YW leader. It seems like yesterday! Looks like you and Doran are having a great time! Hey, is it possible to get the script for that murder mystery dinner? I think that would be fun for my RS to do.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

How fun! That would be neat to do for YWs too.

Chelsea said...

Oh man. That's too fun. I wish I would have made it. Dang sick kids. Looks like you'll have to find a new partner though. Who done it?

Jodi said...

So who did it? Let me guess...was it Mr. Patterson in the kitchen with the spatula? Or Mr. Shelley in the Relief Society Room with the hymn book? Who- who????

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...