AppetizerGiven the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
In the country of course. And I would love to have some property that friends and family could bring their tents, trailers and such to stay and play.
Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
Hmm...since my children are grown it would have to be my granddaughters! Duh.
Salad
Fill in the blank. I couldn't believe it when I heard ________.
That Cortney is getting married. She just got through telling me that she was too busy with school and work to date.
Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
A Honda 750 Shadow. I want to be the driver!! And would they give it to me when we were done filming?
Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
Umm....vitamins? Are we suppose to be taking something?
Still hungry? Try these.
1 comment:
I'll come for your appetizer if we can make smores!!!
Yay, someone is with me on the vitamins! :)
Post a Comment