Monday, March 3, 2008

Middle Name Meme

Holly tagged me for this fun meme.

1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.

2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.

3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

D: Devoted. To my best friend, Doran, my family, my church. And of course chocolate.
A: Always willing to make friends. I love to meet people. I would have a dinner party everyday if I had the funds and the friends.
W: Willing to try new things (as long as it doesn't involve seafood, mushrooms or losing my recommend)
N: NOT as Naive as my kids thought. They admit that now.

I tag the following: Chelsea, Mel, Melissa and Jodi and anyone else who might like to play along.

2 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Cool facts! I especially like your first two.

Mel said...

Sorry, I don't have a middle name. So sad for me! I liked learning about you though. I'm glad to here you're devoted to one of my fav's: Chocolate!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...