Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's begin our WEEK!!!

I hope we can all have this much energy and enthusiasm as we begin this week! MAKE A GREAT WEEK!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That dog is making me tired just looking at him!! :) Fun video!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

If you could bottle that energy and sell it, you'd be rich!

Phae-Jae said...

I can't even imagine that much snow! That puppy's glee is contagious:D

Mel said...

Hey, Grandma! Congratulations!!

Nancy Face said...

What the...?

How could he even BREATHE? That was so funny! :D

Sandi said...

Oh my, Tarzan and I sat here and laughed out loud. A great reminder to find that kind of joy in the little things.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...