Friday, March 28, 2008

Recipe?

Ok a couple of you wanted the recipe to Taco Ring. I really learned it from Pamper Chef years ago. However they made one ring on the outside and then when it was done they would add salad and stuff in the middle. I didn't like that because there was never enough Taco Ring and the cold stuff mixed with the warm ring.......yuck. Sooooo you get my version.
Recipe? Well umm.....I'm one of those that don't follow the recipe. Maybe that's why my food always ends up burnt. But not to worry......my family fights for the burnt part! Yes! I trained them well.
All ya do is fry ground beef and onion, add a package or two of Taco seasoning. Make it how you like it.
Then using crescent rolls (overlapping wide side) line the outside of the pan with small side of rolls hanging off pan. Any pan you want. I use the Pampered Chef Round. Then put meat (oh I wish I would have taken pictures) around the pan on the wide side of the roll. Go ahead and make a whole circle and not worry about getting meat JUST on the roll. Then top with cheese and bring small side over the meat. Repeat this for as many rings your want. Then top with cheese. See, now how easy was that? If you didn't Stunderand my Distructions.....make up your own. Good luck!! Deeelicious!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm sooooooo confused!

Melissa said...

Okay... I think I've got it... I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it turns out! :)

Jodi said...

I think I stundersand your distructions but do you put the second row kinda on top of the outside one? And there is lots of meat just at the bottom of the pan not inside the rolls? What a pain I am I know! But thanks for loving me anyway! ;0)

Kelli said...

yours is BEAUTIFUL. I never thought of taco stuff. I have made it with ham, broc, swiss cheese ect. But also never did two or more rings, great idea. I am going to make that soon.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...