Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast #4 for me

Welcome and enjoy my Friday Feast
Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
If I am not in a hurry......I like it a 10. But I use the keyboard so much more that I get lazy with my writing. At least I know I can read it.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I would much prefer a HOT shower. But every now and then I love a good HOT bath, in my garden tub, that makes me look like I just got a sunburn. Ohhhh I can feel it now.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
I would have to say P.S. I love you. I feel bad sitting through the whole thing. It had too much cussing and other stuff. I don't watch R rated movies. Are we going to have to cut out the PG-13 ones too? Sheesh

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I am addicted to food and lack of exercise, therefore it is making me fluffy (not fat), which makes me upset. I am addicted to Doran, therefore my life soars! So I guess I live a happy, fluffy life.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

I love to listen to the guitar. It can be mellow and it can be loud and fun. I love to sing with Doran while we play the guitars.

4 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

Great feast! I've never seen PS I love you, it looked cute, now i may pass.

Tina said...

Great feast!

Your main course is funny AND sweet...more women should be addicted to their man...

And I'm with you on the PG-13s...may have to cut them out.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Terrific feast. I love your answers. I actually have that book on reserve at the library, and as much as I adore Gerard Butler, and despite the fact that my maiden name was Holly Kennedy and my best friend is Denise (no kidding), I think I will pass on the movie. Thanks for the review.

Yvonne said...

What a fun feast. I especially love that you are addicted to your hubby--what a great addiction ; )

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...