
OK. This will be a trial run for me. I thought it would be fun to join the giveaway, prize era. So here is a picture to identify. Just leave a comment with what you think it is. If there is more than one correct answer
(which I am sure there will be), I will let my cute little graddaughter pull the name out of a hat. The winner will be chosen on March 17. And for some odd reason there are no correct answers
(very unlikely) everyones names will be put in the hat. The prize? This foot pedicure treatment by The Body Shop.
Sorry, I can only ship within the US. Good luck!! Your feet are waiting.
11 comments:
First!!
Is it the tile behind a toilet?
Snow on a windshield.
Ack... the pictures aren't showing up for me :( I'll try again later...
Is it a patch of your driveway?
Didn't see a picture. Oh well!
I actually mentioned you in conversation today. And you thought I had forgotten you.
YM/YW presidents at the same time?
Been there, done that with a 4 year old tagging along. Oh that would be "J".
Good to hear from you
Gail
A snow covered headlight???
Prob waaaaaay off!
I think it is snow on a headlight too???? Not really sure though.
I'm guessing dusty light bulb!
I am guess it is a bottom of a coffee mug!!
I think it is the bottom of a hot chocolate cup
Can I guess again? Now I think it is a one of those big light bulbs.
Hmm...
BTW- tell me how to put a link on a sidebar!
Post a Comment