Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
I would rather be myself. Being a celebrity doesn't come with much privacy. I would like to make all my mistakes and not worry that the WHOLE world knows. But I would like to get to know Sandra Bullock & Kate Hudson.
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
I would rather be myself. Being a celebrity doesn't come with much privacy. I would like to make all my mistakes and not worry that the WHOLE world knows. But I would like to get to know Sandra Bullock & Kate Hudson.
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
If I can't text or IM someone then I would have to say 10ish.
Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
Other than paying tithing. I am amazed at the wonderful things that Primary Children's Hospital can do with donation.
Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Oh man! This would have to be a toss up between candy or bread. I know, I know. I need better eating habits.
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Oh man! This would have to be a toss up between candy or bread. I know, I know. I need better eating habits.
Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
No one in my home has had the flu for awhile. Where's the wood?
7 comments:
Well, bread isn't a bad eating habit. There are so many sorts!!
You can find my feast at:
Laane on the World
Have a great weekend!!!
Great feast!
Yeah, the Primary Children's is a great charity to donate to! Good job!
I'm with you on the celebrity thing ; ) Wouldn't be a life I would enjoy at all.
I'm more a candy than a bread person.
I loved your main course! I could sooo eat candy every day for a month! :)
I REALLY like your blog. Your life looks fun. The love the comment from President Hinckley, too. I knew their was a higher reason for blogging, I knew it!
Good luck with the Good Mail!
Post a Comment