Thursday, March 6, 2008

IT'S YOUR DAY

Last night at mutual we had a couple of women come and talk to us about their wedding day. First we had Shannon speak to us. She is the 'new' bride. She did a great job. They brought dresses and pictures and we served wedding refreshments. Thanks Shannon!!
Then we had Sis. Minert come. Her and her husband are a couple that still show tons of love for one another after many years of marriage.
Then Jan topped it off by telling her wedding experience. It was a good evening!

4 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Fun activity! I think it's so good for the girls to see brides and hear about temple weddings.

Tanna said...

I always loved mutuals like this. Girls always love to dream about their wedding day!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is such a cute idea!

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a fabulous activity. Good for you--I especially love the idea of having an older sister speak.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...