Now you see her......
Now you um.....she shrunk.


The story........we found this cat (as a kitten) in a parking lot in Ogden almost 20 years ago.....therefore making this cat ......OLD and how she got her name LUCKY.
Well Cortney is coming this week and she is a little allergic to her, so my friend Laurie came over and helped me give Lucky a bath and a trim.
Poor little Lucky. She can't hear and she can't see very well.
She just sat there and let us cut her and bathe her. When we let go of her she tipped over. I guess the water was too heavy. I then spent a little while with the blow dryer. She is so cute. K Cortney......were ready!!
Now you um.....she shrunk.

The story........we found this cat (as a kitten) in a parking lot in Ogden almost 20 years ago.....therefore making this cat ......OLD and how she got her name LUCKY.
Well Cortney is coming this week and she is a little allergic to her, so my friend Laurie came over and helped me give Lucky a bath and a trim.
Poor little Lucky. She can't hear and she can't see very well.She just sat there and let us cut her and bathe her. When we let go of her she tipped over. I guess the water was too heavy. I then spent a little while with the blow dryer. She is so cute. K Cortney......were ready!!
2 comments:
Your cat looks like a sweetheart :)
I had to put on my glasses because I thought it said "curl" instead of cut ; )
I hope you have a good visit.
Post a Comment