
I hadn't heard anything about what it was about and Sarah happened to have the books sooooo, that's what I did on Saturday. I actually started it during the Jazz basketball game Friday night. Good bonding date night eh? I picked it up again after my run Saturday morning. The plan was to just read while I finished my protein shake. Well I never did finish my shake so therefore I could keep reading......right? I finished the book about 4:00 in the afternoon. I told Sarah when I had only 60 pages to go so she that she would bring me the next book. I'll say one thing about the book. It really left you hanging at the end. There is no way anyone could NOT start the next book. Lucky for me she brought it over before she went to work. I started the next one but decided I really needed to get other stuff done. And believe it or not.....I finished everything on my list...NOT. How bout half? What a productive day I had. Eh heh.
5 comments:
Oh the Twilight disease has hit another innocent victim!
The question is, how do you feel about Edward?
I started reading them after hearing so much about them (especially on blogs ; ) I finished this fall.
I have to agree with lauren--how do you feel about Edward?
I had a pretty good day on Saturday--got some housework done and went to the YW broadcast. (Wish I could say I went for a run)
O.K. so are they really as good as everyone says? I guess they must be the way you zoomed through it! Justin's read them and I thought I should read them just to see what he's been reading!
How I feel about Edward.....hmm.. without giving the story away I would have to say......I would hope to think that I could have as much concern for other people as he does. Be as optimistic as he is. And be as excited about looking as good as they do after this life. How's that?
I am SO in love with those books. Even my mom and sister read them all really fast. I read all 3 books in LESS than ONE WEEK!!
Post a Comment