Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dinner Anyone?

For Family Home Evening we still had Grandma Shelley and Claire and Danny here. Then Chels and her family came over. We had dinner first. (It's all about the food, remember) And this is what we had among lots of other stuff. It looked so nice I had to blog it.

TACO RING

5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Oh, yummy! And here I ordered pizza for my deprived children.

Jodi said...

WhAt? NO recipe??? Come on you hafta share this one!!!

Jen said...

I agree! Where's the recipe?

Melissa said...

I'm just gonna ditto the others here... where is the recipe? That looks SO GOOD!! Please share... please please please!?!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That taco ring looks soooooo delicous!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...