Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Feast #5 for me


And another wonderful feast. For more go here.

Appetizer
What does the color green make you think of?
Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Is it summer yet?

Soup
How many cousins do you have?
I think I have 18 plus cousins. Some I don't even know so I really don't know how many. We lived too far away or never really got involved with the families. How sad is that huh.

Salad
On a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
Well if you don't count that 90% of my life is sarcasm.....I try to be a 10. And if you had anything hanging off your face, I would tell you in the most polite way.

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.
The atonement. We just have to be the ones to apply it to our lives.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentance.
Someone Played Raquetball In the Nebulous Gym.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great feast. I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream. Love your salad answer ; )

Aren't we blessed to have an understanding of the atonement.

Tina said...

Nice feast...you did great!

Glad you would tell me if I had something on my face...

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a clever dessert!!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice Feast! Who waits for Summer to eat Chocolate chip mint ice cream... Not me! :D Thanks for visiting me too!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...