Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I SAID WHAT??

Only because I am still laughing I am posting this. I wish I would have taken pictures. Ah ha ha ha. And really......you had to have been there to see the humor.
Ok...Chelsea, Sarah and muah went shopping for Cortney's bridal shower present after work yesterday. Well on our way out to the truck and just before we climb in, Chelsea informs me that I have something on the bottom of my shoe. (Here is where the picture should be) And what do I find? A piece of packing tape or something stuck to the bottom of my shoe. She then proceeds to tell me that she was going to tell me while we were in the store but forgot. (How long was she going to let me look like a DORK?) Well as I lift my foot to start removing the tape, I also make this comment, with a straight face: "Well thank you very much for telling me. Next time you have a booger hanging from your nose I will tell you AFTER you get your picture taken. OK I am laughing as I am typing....... Then we both look up to the car next to us and notice that their window is down and the older couple sitting in there are laughing. The lady says......that's a good one. Ah ha ha ha. After they drove off I couldn't stop laughing. Why do I say the things I do? Because I speak before I think. I had a hard time driving. That is one of the laugh til you cry times.
I LOVE IT!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome!! I never think of clever things to say till it's too late... at least you entertained the old couple ;)

Chelsea said...

But that older couple weren't just laughing.. That lady was hysterical! Ah hahahaha. That was so funny. And to think I let you drive me home while you were under the influence of laughter..

Tanna said...

I can just picture it! I am laughing right along with you! Wish I could have been there!!

Tina said...

LOVE those moments!! :)

Just don't wet your pants, cuz that just gross!! hee hee

Yvonne said...

That is so great. Those are the best memories, aren't they!!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL! You're right, that is pretty awesome!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...