Cortney flew in Saturday, December 22nd. An hour late I might add. We had our Family party that night. My brother Jon came down from Pocatello with his wonderful wife Denise. Their neat neat kids, Jordan, Miranda and Katie. I love these guys. Wish they were closer!!! My mom and Stan came too. They always have the neatest white elephant game and presents to go with it. Thanks mom and Stan!! It was lots of fun!! It was such a big hit making reindeer with the mutual kids we thought we would do the same at the family party. Here are the results...........EVERYONE WINS!!!
Well really we decided that Cookie made the best reindeer.
Cortney came in close second.
After everyone 'cept me, Chelsea and Sarah left, we finished up some blankets that we made for the Women's Shelter. Here are my......
Two Little Indians, left all alone.
Two Little Indians, all others gone.
No buffalo to hunt, no place to roam.
What can they do for fun.
Bluah, luah, luah, bluahlua lua
(If you haven't heard it before......call me and I'll sing it to you. Doran does a much better job though.)
Grandpa, Grandma, Annie Bananie
Grandpa, Grandma, Cookie Banookie
Our Camri and Josh
I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment