My life these past couple of weeks (well months) have been so consumed with a video I am putting together for the New Beginnings program. I have been eating, sleeping, and breathing pictures, narration and music. My neck hurts. My poor husband has been neglected. He has been so good and patient with me. As a matter of fact, he has done some of the narration for me. He is great!!
Yesterday I met Brother Horrocks at the church for a quick run through with the sound and the projector. We just used the draft of the video and after a couple of trials we finally got it hooked up and working. This is going to be great!!! I have a friend Robyn, who has an amazing voice, coming to do the singing. Right now I have dubbed the music with words in to get the affect but then one of the final savings I will just dub the accompaniment in so when that part plays she will stand up and sing the song(s). She came for practice yesterday too and I forgot what an beautiful voice she has.
I think I have close to 100 pictures I will be using. (Good thing for digital). I have been taking pictures for the past year and a half. Our New Beginnings will be next Wednesday night. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
No comments:
Post a Comment