Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Old Men Playing Kids Games

That's what Doran says anyway. A few years ago Doran broke his ankle playing "CHURCH" basketball. Since then he has been a little leary of playing sports. His fear is not being able to exercise. My fear would be not being able to get to the fridge on my own. Soooo last Saturday he decided to play basketball with our ward. I was so proud of him. He was able to keep up with the rest of the ward. As a matter of fact he really didn't need to sit down during the whole game. I would need my oxygen just to play half a quarter. This is what the "Old Man" got.
This first picture was right after we got home and he just got out of the shower.
We went to Ogden and back and by time we stopped at the store this is what it looked like. It was kind of interesting watching it grow right before HIS eye.
It is the end of the day. Look how cute.
I wish I would have got a picture of him on Sunday. The stories he had to tell at his meetings. The ward now knows to not mess with Jody.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...