Friday, December 21, 2007

CHRISTMAS JAMMIES

Last night I was SOOOO cold I decided to wear my red jammies. This reminded me what happened a few Christmases ago. I know, I know. Your might reconsider looking at this picture because we are all pretty sexy. OK. Why I am bloggin this I'll never know. Just to embarrass MUself I guess. A few years ago we bought EVERYONE some RED jammies for Christmas. But the only ones that would wear them..........are in the picture. And don't focus on my double chin. Sure wish there was at least one gym in the area. Eh heh. So guess what we did with the "over buying"? We each have a pair in the trailer and I have one in the house. Oh I LOVE my red jammies.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Very cute

Randi said...

Those look super comfy. Where did you find them?

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...