Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY

Do you have any suggestions???
It will be 24 years!! Yahoo!!

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Happy soon-to-be anniversary! Last year Kip and I went to the Blue Boar Inn in Midway and got a package deal that included a hot air balloon ride and breakfast and it was blast!!! Loved it and would recommend it. Go to BlueBoarInn.com (I think) and check it out!

P.S. Happy Birthday!!!

Randi said...

Hmm, no suggestions, but I'll be interested to hear what you do. May will be our 24th too!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, and you don't know me. Just an anonymous blog-hopper...

But I highly recommend a romantic Couple's Massage. Once you get passed the fact that you are watching another woman touch your husband, it will be the most amazing, relaxing thing you could do. Check into a hotel after the massage; sleep in the next morning and order Room Service for brunch; hit a movie (or two) before heading home.

Anonymous said...

You could come up skiing with us for the weekend. Ride up in the "old stretch limo". I know you wouln't forget it! You would have you own room of course.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...